THIS IS MY VIRTUAL LIVING ROOM. COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO. THE BAR IS OVER IN THE CORNER -- HELP YOURSELF, BUT MIND YOUR MANNERS.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Warbler Time

I admitted last week that I have an interest in birds. Well, as predicted, on the first of May (yesterday), while watching the Red Sox game, I heard the first arrival from the warbler species parula americana, Northern Parula.

Since most people have no idea what these birds look like, I thought I'd do something no other blog is liable to do, and that is to show you these birds, as they arrive day to day during the proceeding month. I will also provide a link or two, including one to where you can listen to their voice (call). Check them out, some of them make very odd noises.

A sort of Ornithoblog, so to speak.

Listen to the Northern Parula.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?